Ah ha! i found a cheap flight to houston for christmas. I never thought I would get tired of driving to houston, but the blowout experience isn't a good look. Plus, i still didn't get my extra tire fixed yet...I'ma get to it.
For those keeping count: I DON'T NEED ANY SEASONS OF THE WIRE. I HAVE ALL 3!
I want a dog, but I need a yard to make the experience a success:::insert sad face::::
I've been complaining a lot lately. It's not you it's really me. Things aren't the way i want them to be. I let people get under my skin (which isn't as thick as i advertise). I need a change...QUICK!
I gotta start reading my Bible again...Daily. I stopped about a month ago. I'm not trynna say my reading the Bible is the cure to solve all bad attitude ailments...but it sure does help give me focus.
dang, it's almost 1am and I'm still up!?!?!?!?!?!?! ha i took a nap earlier...so i cheated???? Actually, i thought i was in for the night until i realized i forgot to turn my phone on silent and was awakened by some randomass number. I didn't answer. They didn't leave a msg. I guess it wasn't important.
Wendy Williams was on the tv when i was rudely awakened. I have come to this conclusion...u ready. YEah, so I don't like carmen bryan. It's not even on some black feminist, support vixens, equal rights for sexing type stuff. She's a stupid girl. She says stupid things. She has NO personality. I just don't like her. Now is she going to lose sleep over this?
Probably not.
eh.
well, it's been on in demand for the past week so I feel I'm not spoiling anything...so....
R.I.P.
damn HBO. the new season isn't suppose to air until 2008!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? ya'll straight trippin. and don't think i forgot how upset i was at last season's finale for the sopranos. Calm before the storm my arse!
i'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
December
(13)
- "You gotta work hard if you want to win"awww eff t...
- just looked good enough to blog
- Ummmm, need I say more than "WHO DAT????"
- I stay long winded like sayin' George Papadopoulous
- I love you in a place where there's no space or ti...
- "...now they call me crazy Joe"
- The Devil Wears Prada
- "I don't know much about cards, but I bet these 4 ...
- Keys open Doors
- No title
- saving a egg....LMAO!!!!
- does the boondocks finale make u have a feel good ...
- a bad note, ain't no bad note, if it's a good note
-
▼
December
(13)

2 comments:
I want a dog, but I need a yard to make the experience a success:::insert sad face
=============
I want a boxer hella bad.
So you are in Nola.
I was thinking of coming down for a week in Jan for some Power to the People type ish!?!?!
You don't like Carm, eh?
I think there is a little bit of carm in all of us.
Yeah, i really want a Shar Pei but It'll be a minute.
I've been back in da Nola since January. I figure I might throw the deuces after i finish my ma program but who knows.
Who u comin to NO with??? an organization? we should hook up when u in town!
"I think there is a little bit of carm in all of us"
say it ain't so m. dot.
Post a Comment