TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Friday, December 01, 2006

a bad note, ain't no bad note, if it's a good note

The blogger "MAN" keeps trynna make me switch to beta blogger...change...eh. maybe for the new year.

So hurricane season is officially over!!!! and the temp. dropped bout 30 degrees over 3 hours last night. It's New Orleans cold outside brrrrrrrrr. I ain't goin nowhere this weekend...well to church. but i'm chillin. cleaning the crib. finishing my schedule. blog a lil. catch up with some peeps on my lil space and read a book...well at least start on one. the ratio of how many books i buy to the ones i actually read and finish are disappointing at the very least.

I done effed up and saw the finale for the wire. i won't ruin it for ya'll, but in two weeks let's have a convo. okay?!!?!

so what's really going on?

WORLD AIDS Day. As Bush highly promotes abstanance in 3rd world countries where people live on less than a dollar a day, Peter Piot sums it up for me "Twenty-five years into AIDS, nations rich and poor still think about the pandemic from an emergency perspective of quick fixes and short-term goals"


Apologies are having the Best Week Ever

I think Ima enroll in a pottery class...oh no, no link for this. I'm serious.

Killa Sham gets no time


"now sleep on it, that's why God give us night" (c) Lupe Fiasco

2 comments:

M.Dot. said...

I think imma save a egg for lupe:)

The Minority Reporter said...

oh im a lil slow...what dat mean?