Damn, can I please sleep past 8:00 am on a Sunday morning...specially since church doesn’t begin til 1pm.
I'm up now, so I guess not huh?
Why every time I go out I feel the need to blog about the weird ish that happens but I can't ever remember what it was?
Oh, for one. On the real. Why does Congressman William Jefferson always pass by the Hookah Cafe every time I'm there? It was real weird cause I went with my girl and we sat at the bar cause they had seats available (oh, and what the hell? do you have to get there at 4pm on Friday to get a table. when we went the girl asked us if we wanted to put our name on the waiting list, saying the wait would be 30 minutes or so. I guess "or so" translates to a little over 3 hours). So we all know sitting at the bar ain't the best place to be if you trying to lay off the fish mentality huh? So let’s just say a couple cuba libres later here comes Bill. He walks past us and my friend's like "why does he come every time we're here?" Idunno :::half inebriatedly (I know this not a word but…eh) shrugs shoulders::: oh shall i mention my hearing is severely affected when consuming alcohol. In other words, I can't hear ish...don't be mad when I'm all "que??" i bees serious!
So on his way out Bill recognizes my friend and gives her a hug, and then he turns to me and does the same. Then I ask him, "Why is it that every time I'm here, you're here" Refer to the previous section to see why my response was a shake of the head and a smile. yeah, okay. I feel like I'ma see Karen Carter in Dreams or at poetry next week. ha. I wouldn't be surprised.
I like dudes with a lil hood in them. They seem to give the damnest compliments. Last week it was "Damn, I like dem jeans"...I did too! 7 jeans on sale are always the ish!!!! and I love the way they fit! This week, dudes was really feeling the hair, and letting me know?.? Idunno what's going on, but I'm much obliged, as Bubbles would say.
Oh yeah, so I stay in Greater New Orleans, and there's no reason why I should be seeing raccoons, right? Yeah, so last night I thought I was tripping. My girl was dropping me off at home and we thought we saw a thunder cat run across the street and it jumped like to the middle of the phone pole. She just stopped the car. It WAS a friggin raccoon, or a cat that had two black eyes.
man idunno.
oh, watch the wire tonight!
dueces
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(171)
-
▼
December
(13)
- "You gotta work hard if you want to win"awww eff t...
- just looked good enough to blog
- Ummmm, need I say more than "WHO DAT????"
- I stay long winded like sayin' George Papadopoulous
- I love you in a place where there's no space or ti...
- "...now they call me crazy Joe"
- The Devil Wears Prada
- "I don't know much about cards, but I bet these 4 ...
- Keys open Doors
- No title
- saving a egg....LMAO!!!!
- does the boondocks finale make u have a feel good ...
- a bad note, ain't no bad note, if it's a good note
-
▼
December
(13)

1 comment:
Oh. Sh*t.
I didn't even know you used that egg sh*t.
its trill right.
So far its Just Blaze and Lou Dobbs. But the list grows.
I like dudes with a lil hood in them. They seem to give the damnest compliments. Last week it was "Damn, I like dem jeans"...I did too! 7 jeans on sale are always the ish!!!! and I love the way they fit! This week, dudes was really feeling the hair, and letting me know?.? Idunno what's going on, but I'm much obliged,
===========
Girl thats why I like goinna harlem.
Them n*ggas EVEN appreciate my SUPER punky brewster outfits.
Post a Comment