Over a post midnight girls talk Peaches told me a was a borderline gangsta. I was laughing my AO as I thought of this today. She said my tattoo on my shoulder is close enough to my neck to consider me one. LMAO. I'm so glad for the people God has allowed to become a part of my life...at least for the present season. If ya'll don't know, Peaches is one of the Dopest poets outta New Orleans. She's also has one of the dopest spirits I've ever encountered. Thanks for being my friend, my sister, my buddy who I can email all the day long...and she'll reply even longer.
So I've officially sold out and joined blogger beta, and look what I get...an unjustifiable margin blog...SOmeoNe, AnYonE HElP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(82)
-
▼
January
(18)
- A little Bee told me
- I'm having nightmares...sometime i be 'noid
- I'm taking my freedom, puttin it on a chain, weari...
- PHuck Statistics!!! and i mean dat ish too!
- Stand Up NOLA...JAzz feSt is back in a BIG way!!!!
- February 20, 2007...it's going down
- Racial autobiography
- Woke up this morning...got yourself a gun
- dance like rudy huxtable scoring a touchdown, hand...
- the more homework i have to do, the more i think o...
- Step into the bad side, step into the baaad side
- i think i heart this man in a way that would be di...
- eh??? "b4 steve jobs made the ipod" (c) hov
- Heavy, heavy. You got so heavy on me.
- today was indeed better
- today sUcked. Tomorrow will be better
- curse u with 1 less finger than oprah, to danny gl...
- Sometimes I keep it simple, f*ck what da nerds say...
-
▼
January
(18)

No comments:
Post a Comment