TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sometimes I keep it simple, f*ck what da nerds say; I ain't trying to impress you with the intricate word play


If we call this one "deaf"



Should this one be called "blind?"

LMAO

Wow. Happy New Year!!! didja do everything you set out to do in 06?

Me, well I never make New Year's resolutions...why? eh, doesn't really make sense; they're not too practical to me. trust, I don't mean to go all army on ya'll and say "be the best you can be" but hey, daily choices lead to those long termers and well, I gotta focus on the present and I just gotta be, be, be, be ...dun nun nun nun nun nuun.

I brought in the new year with da fam again. it's cool. Damn you katrina, teaching me lessons on how to appreciate my time spent with da fam. Naw, for real, I'm blessed. I thank God for blessing me with another day that just so happens to be the beginning of a new year.

School starts in 14 days...Eek!!! Alas, the grind is about to begin again. I was just suppose to take a semester off to recharge the batteries, but uhhhh well, if ya'll been reading, ya'll know the story. Things don't always go according to the plans...or do they?? I don't really question the order of things over the last year and a half...kinda just lived life while the motions were happening. I wasn't even suppose to be back in the city after the storm. Plans were to move to the Chi and begin grad school there. Cold feet, homesick, unclaimed responsibility...I had decisions to make. I'm satisfied and confident with the decisions I've made.

My gosh, I turn 26 this year eeekkkkkk!!!! naw, I'm kidding...no I really turn 26, it's just that I don't get turned off by the numbers game...and No, Jiggaman's "30's the new 20 anthem" didn't give me this confidence...Life and wisdom begat that ish!
Speak on it, speak on it...and i'll get back atcha when I wanna LOL

No comments: