TMR's in the housseeeeeee!

My photo
6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm taking my freedom, puttin it on a chain, wearin it round my neck

Church was powerful

Prayer Always works

God Never fails


*********************************************************************************

I stepped out of church to this



A second line

....an Uptown second line...there's a difference

anywho, I decided I would take more pictures in the city...oh i mean in general

here are the ones for today











This guy just wanted me to take his pic...I LoVE New Orleans like i LoVE Black people...unconditionally. "Rebuild it again and again, the city never sleeps...Cause I don't wanna fight or attack no one. Just wanna write and give back to the city I'm a factor of!!!!" Damn, Jean be stealin my words lol. I'm on my New Orleans Shit!!!!!



after the uptown second line i headed downtown

HUD wants the sights of poverty in New Orleans gone. Out of sight, out of mind doesn't allievate a problem

These are pics from the Lafite projects. Their future is up in the air. Now I've seen vacants before...sorta just put a piece of wood up on the door. This my dear is a message...WE DON'T WANT YOU BACK is what it yelled to me






No comments: